• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Why are you surprised? Same as always, Starts off easy... The server is decreasing its player daily, Remember 1/3 is MC characters for runes.

I want my 20k, 2 bps of sd, 1 bp of gfb, crown armor, knight legs, platinum amulet, and my 28 levels back!
not going to play until I get my shit back <.<
and don't let players buy houses for fuck sake if every time you buy a house you'll lose it and all the items in it <.<

LOVE THIS SERVER LOSE 100 BLACK KNIGHT TASK AND WHEN U ENTER TEAMSPEAK 3 U GET THIS FOR THE BEST "ADMINISTRATOR" <23:28:56>You were banned for 2 hours from the server by "Nerd"

LOVE THIS SERVER LOSE 100 BLACK KNIGHT TASK AND WHEN U ENTER TEAMSPEAK 3 U GET THIS FOR THE BEST "ADMINISTRATOR" <23:28:56>You were banned for 2 hours from the server by "Nerd"
HAHA!! so that's how you treat customers :p

this server is gonna be so fucking dead

200k gold for 15 eur. PM for more info.

^ jaja ppl already have 200k ? and now lootrate is doubled? L O L boys

Today Bedragare ( The highest level ) Died from 87 to 79. In no time, He was finished with Warlocks Task and now he is 90. GG

I saw a guy trading 600 k wtf???? And why u say 600+ players ?? Is maybe 200 not more lol

Nice crash ots

it's 4x loot, u loot boh like every 80 necros... same with dls, u get super rich easy peazy

also now it's 6.5x loot lololol so ppl will have so much money

I saw a guy trading 600 k wtf???? And why u say 600+ players ?? Is maybe 200 not more lol

Nice crash ots
I don't think it's more than 150 actually.... everyone I've talked to have had at least 5 mcs online at same time making unlimited amounts of runes <.<
I would have 10 mcs online if I didn't lagg as fast I open 2 clients :(

But no worries, I'm not logging in again!
it's obvious something is funny about this server, you lose hard work, and some players jump 10 lvls from nowhere... specially those who are known donators....................................

Ryan noob through 3 editions cant fix exana ina hahaha.

Ryan noob through 3 editions cant fix exana ina hahaha.

Please take it easy. Ryan and his team are trying their best to steal the fixed code from somebody. You need to be patient.

A guy posted all these problems in V.1.

They lack the coding skils, the time and they only care about money. Rollbacks were always an issue in classicus something they never fixed. I wont be surprised when cloned items appear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back