• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9Jar3px.jpg
hyhWTDd.jpg
HAHA his name is Hello Nerd :)

I stopped playing yesterday since i knew Nerd was TELEPORTING PEOPLE and giving some shit from shop to the first 10 players that were in highscore

From where i know it?
Ask your Classicus GM's :)

HAHA his name is Hello Nerd :)

I stopped playing yesterday since i knew Nerd was TELEPORTING PEOPLE and giving some shit from shop to the first 10 players that were in highscore

From where i know it?
Ask your Classicus GM's :)
always the same shit in every ot he hosts. Teleport friends and give them items.

always the same shit in every ot he hosts. Teleport friends and give them items.

Always the same propaganda bs by the same retards on otland, I didn't give anyone any items and wouldn't even think about doing so.

Always the same propaganda bs by the same retards on otland, I didn't give anyone any items and wouldn't even think about doing so.
Haha you just did too much dirty things for alot of peoples so deal with that.

Have to say that its sad im quitting now :/ this was one of my best servers, but since I died at 73 with rs and lost all my shit, its time for me to move on from oldera, I wish the best for the server :)

Quickly made noobvideo from the first 2 days of oldera.net Beware alot of wave and ue spam this time xD

Ryan do give alot of items, I remember buying Tasks and other shit, You guys dont remember the Knight with magic level 8 in the 2nd classicus? hahaha That is me, Mason Rocnation
Got "deleted" then renamed 3 times and still had magic level 8, Also had the magic long sword and all that cost me about 10 euros xD

I wish there were more frags. But with war mode you can have fun anyways..

Last edited:
I would like to point out that this is old tibianic client and basicly nothing is changed - same structures with the same addresses, the only one thing I had to change was oldera.dll address and window class name.

hyhWTDd.jpg

9Jar3px.jpg

GM Nerd claims that he already banned few ppl for my bot even tough I haven't released it to public and I was the only person who used it. Guess what, I didn't get banned. It was also undetectable on Tibianic.

But the worse thing, ppl used to have elfbot for Tibianic, so it won't take long time ppl will be using Elfbot aswell.
Good luck playing with the cheaters arround and untruthful GM.

Lower the price of AOL from 50k to 30k or even 25k.

I would like to point out that this is old tibianic client and basicly nothing is changed - same structures with the same addresses, the only one thing I had to change was oldera.dll address and window class name.

hyhWTDd.jpg

9Jar3px.jpg

GM Nerd claims that he already banned few ppl for my bot even tough I haven't released it to public and I was the only person who used it. Guess what, I didn't get banned. It was also undetectable on Tibianic.

But the worse thing, ppl used to have elfbot for Tibianic, so it won't take long time ppl will be using Elfbot aswell.
Good luck playing with the cheaters arround and untruthful GM.

Ugh... And what else? Maybe Xanbot too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back