• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

How many characters created until now? Can put a counter in website?
Theres a Counter on homepage if you hit the highscoes tab

• The only thing I see in this thread is the cry from some Medivia players that see theyr server dieing when thronia succeeds And it will succeed 100% that's why the cry is so big!

#youcantstopthehype

Sorry for doublepost..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • The only thing I see in this thread is the cry from some Medivia players that see theyr server dieing when thronia succeeds And it will succeed 100% that's why the cry is so big!
#youcantstopthehype

Sorry for doublepost..
ALOHA IS ME FLAMERINO, DID YOU DROP YOUR BRAIN??

PPL what the f are u talkin about?
He resets classicus after 3-4 + months, after no1 is playing it... He keeps it alive even when 3 ppl are online for 1 month...
Whats wrong with u?
I thought only grow ppl play old tibia nowadays but i can see we got a lot of children as well...

tbh i think that thronia is not a problem for medivia. in my opinion thronia will die in a couple of months. be serious. ryan has an opinion as the most corrupted hoster ever, medivia has a lot of custom content. why would people choose thronia instead of medivia?

inb4
i dont, and never have played medivia

tbh i think that thronia is not a problem for medivia. in my opinion thronia will die in a couple of months. be serious. ryan has an opinion as the most corrupted hoster ever, medivia has a lot of custom content. why would people choose thronia instead of medivia?

inb4

We're not aiming at current oldschool community or players already playing Medivia, instead we are focussing on players who currently play new Tibia.

inb4
I've never ever felt any corruption of Ryan...
Btw ppl like fresh servers, where everone is on the same stage/level
So i hope a lot of people gona play ;_)

To be honest, Ryan was c0rrupted, I assume hes not anymore but I cant confirm that..

Either way I'm not gonna play a lowrate x2 server to RPG on a 7.4 OT.

Just make a highrate server, let us PK and have wars, after a month close the server and within 3 weeks make a new one..

If you people really need to cry about donating 5 euro's a month to have a good war server every month just get a rope at the nearest shop and hang yourself fucking poor turds.

demonia = shit hoster 24/7 lags crashes 15 y old hoster
thronia = lowrate = shit RPG4LYFE play 5 weeks for lvl 80? nice joke fucktard
medivia = lowrate = shit RPG4LYFE play 5 weeks for lvl 80? nice joke fucktard
oldera = good host and highrate = wars / pk

fuck u scrubs

ryan make a fucking highrate

We're not aiming at current oldschool community or players already playing Medivia, instead we are focussing on players who currently play new Tibia.
***** just because u have 1 streamer who u paid hundreds or thousands of dollars you think u gonna take over new tibia lmao

What do you have to offer that is unique to tibia 7.4 and also to real tibia players that will attract them?

You have a 2x exp rl map classicus copy without custom crap

since this will be a long term lowrated server, have you done anything to balance monster dmg? demons hit for 400 half the time with best eq and other monsters seem to hit super hard with melee aswell, also annihilator was close to impossible on classicus at 100-110, they spammed spells a bit too often, i've died on a 140+ ek with bot healing me and switching might rings

since this will be a long term lowrated server, have you done anything to balance monster dmg? demons hit for 400 half the time with best eq and other monsters seem to hit super hard with melee aswell, also annihilator was close to impossible on classicus at 100-110, they spammed spells a bit too often, i've died on a 140+ ek with bot healing me and switching might rings

Thronia lowrate has long been a goal of Ryan and there's been plenty of modifications since Classicus to optimize it for an actuall 7.4 copy.

Spears, for example; will now drop on the floor for you to pick up while you're enjoying the true parts of oldschool ;)

don't expect the same server as Classicus.

Honestly Medivia is just as corrupt as any other server. Iryont does not punish botting, mcing, rune farms, account sharing, account trading, or game weakness. It's just picking a server you want to look past that. At least with Thronia you can play from the start and have early game wars.

Wow cant belive people actually spend theyre time to log into and forum and hate on a server "corrupt host", "medivia is better" etc go play medivia then instead of hating here everybody has theyre own opinion on what they want to play, i wish u best of luck ryan ill try it out for sure :D

Back