• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Synthesis Vs Pinks Guys WM

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Was a good warmode well not rly, it was just stack battle but it was good in the end Pinks Guys were leading 46-40 then u guys caught up and made it 49-47, but it was really awesome what we did at the end when 1 of our mages were trapped and we had only 1 option a ue combo amazingly we ended up ue comboing and killed 3 people and 5 of us got rs and we won the war 50-49 xD really sick ending, how do u guys feel bout this warmode? XD

I remember the win.. haha I was just coming back from buying pots and i went up stairs as the ue combo was on final count. I lost 5k mana from it. HA

-Hi
-40% good ppl 60% bad ppl on this action
-dont listen comander
-a great way to Commander
-dedication, not being charlovers
-Win this war
-Yes

/Sheous Mursu

That was not rly good battle, because i dont have ppl :/ i had 23 ppl when u had 30 anyway the fight was really interesting. We was fighting head to head and nobody cry :D That's why i respect ppl :) You dont insult other ppl if they win or loose ;p

That was not rly good battle, because i dont have ppl :/ i had 23 ppl when u had 30 anyway the fight was really interesting. We was fighting head to head and nobody cry :D That's why i respect ppl :) You dont insult other ppl if they win or loose ;p

It was shit battle, but the ue combo at end was fucking perfect XD

Back