• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Synthesiss

still not

Reaction score
Go more destroy Pink Guys wars and then cry, they don't want fight with you.
If you want fight all the time, go to lunarforce.
There are Calar and many other team's, so you will get crushed ;]

Go play Tetris, you will get more fun.

I heard your ppl want fight only leaders wont so... Gg wp go fight with br's they have same pvp as you :)

Go more destroy Pink Guys wars and then cry, they don't want fight with you.
If you want fight all the time, go to lunarforce.
There are Calar and many other team's, so you will get crushed ;]

Go play Tetris, you will get more fun.
They play in Lunarforce.. the name's Penguins. And you're retarded.

I heard your ppl want fight only leaders wont so... Gg wp go fight with br's they have same pvp as you :)
Oo nuskei u talk like you always have wonn war agaisnt my team's .. Did u remember old times bro? Maybe u dont want to remember it... Month's ago u didnt say anything in forum when battle's finish , and now u are forum fighter ? why?
The reason why u are winning war's vs us its just external things that happens in battle , like pings ( im not saying that u ping me , just i'm getting pinged during the war ) , like nuubchars ( always same nuubchars mwalling us not you, now u will tell me that if i dont want noobchars go lunarforce blablabla) also ur winning this battles cuz u have immortal 300+ druids like elder deep etc..
Also u keep asking for war when u stole the only 300+ that i have on my team like ciapek , adi , skajtos so its impossible to fight with 200 lvls vs 280+ with 10x more of cash cuz botting 24/7
Im not going to have war agaisnt ur team again cuz its just loose of time .
Btw Vesly wont pay anything

/Jordi.

Back
Top Bottom