• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Szady

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
just msg me on fb what happend ?

We speaking 2 hours after server save today and i ask u about this retarded guy serko and u said u wont give him admin he will only play

its a noob guy he cant do a shit and u deleted everyone becouse he want it?

idk i got banned on vent come back to lovac vent bas

Szady i told you from begin its shit idea to give veziv chance to lead your team :) when kaplar was leading yesterday we fought rly good fight like we never had before with veziv just dont unban this kid let him play on poi and we can fight everyday

ye rly good bcouse u raped him 100-30 when u fight against me u got sick problem to win its the same score till last battle when u made ue combo :)

just deal with it Patryk :p no one want you in team bcuz you are so retarded now you are making threads on forum crying about unban just like you did in Berylia "Koyot sorry for what i did i promiss it wont happen again"

btw now u should act with honour veziv and let your members go to kaida ... its end sad but true ! u will never forget about your warjats

ye rly good bcouse u raped him 100-30 when u fight against me u got sick problem to win its the same score till last battle when u made ue combo :)

Yez bicuz we fitin wicz ejt pipol on inku gajz and negzt we go def bcz we kant do enythin ju retart.

Back