• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala khan want war mode!

Still the hole server is with us. every guild says the same thing about you? And kid plz. dont come here when you dont have any good argument what so ever. we got the fact. the hole server knows it. and please. go and learn some fucking grama and english if you even going 2 try 2 speak here. and if its not true. then why is EVERYONE, every singel guild telling you the same thing? dumbass. You lost the argument here and now. so deal with it.

You mad becouse we dominate all guilds, none can win warmode with us and nobody have enough inteligence to fight. Why i think that? I tell you... You just fight one battle or max two and you cancel warmode. You are too scared to fight against us in real war. At battle you gain some frags and into def or best positions for you-> why? becouse you scared. If i'm wrong go ahead write your mind. But don't spam like a child.

I think this thread wasn't made for writing your opinions, suggestions etc. This thread was made for leader which ones want to fight versus my guild so Camilla please, leave this thread, because you are nothing i dont know you, no one know you. Dyablo is the best warmode 5vs5 yeee lets fight!! 14 years old kid. Guys you're NOTHING. You have some funny teams where ppl dont know how to throw magic walls that's why You dont go open. You are affraid yeeees you are affraid because if we want to you can stop exp and stay in pz all day :)) SO PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP AND GO PLAY TETRIS OR EVOLUTION OTS. You are just band of noobs and you are trying to be good, THE BEST but guys believe me not on this ot when we're playing ;)

Greetings

Nuskei OLD NDK _/

btw. Sorry for my english but im not using translator like Camilla ;* :)

Last edited:
translator? hmm try with just being a normal kid. from any other country then poland or brazil. Every other contry has no problem to learn english beside you so. and really. and im just telling you that no one war vs ppl who dont have any manners what so ever. kinda sad that your own ppl even telling us that you went stack battleing even toh u where more ppl then us. you lost. end of dissqution.

No i wasnt commanding on svargrond ;) So please end this 1 argument because you can say only that. I said to you other city you say no so ok if you want, we can try to fight other city there where you want to fight and you will loose. Like i said you're nothing and we will show you our power :) Goodnight charlover. btw. you're shit not commander :)

Still the hole server is with us. every guild says the same thing about you? And kid plz. dont come here when you dont have any good argument what so ever. we got the fact. the hole server knows it. and please. go and learn some fucking grama and english if you even going 2 try 2 speak here. and if its not true. then why is EVERYONE, every singel guild telling you the same thing? dumbass. You lost the argument here and now. so deal with it.

grama? Look at ur post then say something about me haha. Ofc "hole" server is at ur side. I haven't any good arguments? good joke look who's talking .. you're talking still the same - That we're fighting on stack or getting higher lvls? HUH? haha good idea - look at ur noob team who doesn't even know how to throw m wall or listen to commander. You came here and you're just insulting - who haven't any manners or is talking like a kiddo? Camilla.

btw. As nuskei said leave this post if u want to insult or talk shits like we're noobs and have no manners - We made it for any1 who's interested in war. And don't lie that every1 guild knows how we're fighting cuz we had warmode with like 5~guilds (?) <ofc I'm lying at numbers as always like camilla>. And don't insult Polish people cuz they don't care about any kids who's sidding 24h behind computer like Camilla and can only insult other people.

Camilla and rest if we want ur opinion about us we'll write another1 post for u - now leave this post cuz no1 cares about u.

If I was you I'd be happy Camilla is still posting. He is the only one showing you retards any attention. I think anybody posting here any longer is wasting their time. You may be stupid, but you have to be damn naive to think any of what you idiots are posting here is correct. Let any team go to battle against you and let them have double your numbers.. Think you'll still be here talking? No, cuz you are trash. Nobody wants to fight you because you are a bunch of pre-pubescent polish fuckin retards. You're not good, you're not even decent. Keep letting the diarrhea run out of your mouth. Nobody believes it but you.

If I was you I'd be happy Camilla is still posting. He is the only one showing you retards any attention. I think anybody posting here any longer is wasting their time. You may be stupid, but you have to be damn naive to think any of what you idiots are posting here is correct. Let any team go to battle against you and let them have double your numbers.. Think you'll still be here talking? No, cuz you are trash. Nobody wants to fight you because you are a bunch of pre-pubescent polish fuckin retards. You're not good, you're not even decent. Keep letting the diarrhea run out of your mouth. Nobody believes it but you.

Umadbro?

"HI, IM RETARD POLISH IDK HOW TO RESPOND TO WHAT HE SAID.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GOT IT!!! UMADBRO?"

Good one, let this thread die like your hopes of warmode. :)

you're so funny - your post only shows who's really retarded kid - cries because died few times and some1 made him "mad" gz brain and leave this post as i said cuz you're showing ur stupidity only ;)

Funny but just let me say that this is English forum so you should speak ONLY English.
You are allowed to speak in private visitor messages, private messages and also NativeChat Boards.

Funny but just let me say that this is English forum so you should speak ONLY English.
You are allowed to speak in private visitor messages, private messages and also NativeChat Boards.

Adding note: or in-game in private-chats or in default.

You guys talking like this is real tibia. Come to morgana if you want some real wars :)

hmmm 10000x noob chars and sio ferryan thx for battle! haha i have 22 ppl, Ferryan 34ppl nice nice gogo magebot and best combo 4490;) 307 ek die on full hp nice nice! Ferryan 100% traps but sio for noob chars good good! Im say come open flors! Schalama say no ferryan have lags okey no problem! Im coming city and look 1000000x ppl in wm! WoooW! im Never never!! Accept and send wm to team Ferryan bye! Fucking retards men! Only noob chars!!!! OMG so retard br players ;|

hmmm 10000x noob chars and sio ferryan thx for battle! haha i have 22 ppl, Ferryan 34ppl nice nice gogo magebot and best combo 4490;) 307 ek die on full hp nice nice! Ferryan 100% traps but sio for noob chars good good! Im say come open flors! Schalama say no ferryan have lags okey no problem! Im coming city and look 1000000x ppl in wm! WoooW! im Never never!! Accept and send wm to team Ferryan bye! Fucking retards men! Only noob chars!!!! OMG so retard br players ;|

I did not understand that.

Back