• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen@Help me get my character on Icechaw back!

Strawberry

Designer Mapper
Reaction score
Talaturen can you please read this thread and if you do message me back because my elder druid Snusarn Thor on Icechaw has been hacked and I need it back. I was stupid to not recieve my recovery key when I could. Please help me ! :(

Talaturen can you please read this thread and if you do message me back because my elder druid Snusarn Thor on Icechaw has been hacked and I need it back. I was stupid to not recieve my recovery key when I could. Please help me ! :(

i dont think so u will get back ur char but if u till care about ur char then go and weep in a corner coz u wont get back tala visit forum 1 time in a year

Is it registered on your e-mail address?

Yes Talaturen, you will give back his character, and not mine.
Seriously, I started to belive these players which have told me I've wasted money for dead ot, which obviously is fully true.
I'm just asking for backing my character, it's the fucking game, not asking where does your mother live, adress, city? or so.
It's just a game.

Well said.

Yes Talaturen, you will give back his character, and not mine.
Seriously, I started to belive these players which have told me I've wasted money for dead ot, which obviously is fully true.
I'm just asking for backing my character, it's the fucking game, not asking where does your mother live, adress, city? or so.
It's just a game.

Well said.

u got hack?? a hacker got hacked???????? hahahahaha..... cant believe on ur stupid story

Back