• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen read this

Mapache

Reaction score
if u dont see Talaturen softcores died, will return only if you do protocol 8.60
if you do not understand you're a retard, if you do not change this
FINISH IT.

pd: see you next time softcores,

RETIRED ;)

Uhmmmmm never 8,6 .... ELFBOT FTW or something?
make it to never like 9.44 or something cant remember the last v of tibia cuz stopped since 9.44 :p

if u dont see Talaturen softcores died, will return only if you do protocol 8.60
if you do not understand you're a retard, if you do not change this
FINISH IT.

pd: see you next time softcores,

RETIRED ;)

Fuck you.
Talaturen is not everyone, you're the most stupid member of otland, you may not speak him with this modals.

I don't see how 20 more players running ElfBot 24/7 will revive the server, does that make me a retard? Interesting. We're not going to downgrade to an older version because your bot stopped working at that point.

whatever , so you will play alone this ot, and you know anybody play with your updates

i throw my items to the trash because this is a shiit ,

sorry for say to u retard, that was a joke.

but see you next time dude :)

I don't see how 20 more players running ElfBot 24/7 will revive the server, does that make me a retard? Interesting. We're not going to downgrade to an older version because your bot stopped working at that point.

Talaturen, it maybe wouldn't revive Softcores, but a new server. Not ShadowCores but if you would make another 8.6 server along the side you would probally get much players...

And there will be botters in 9.53, Redbot era has just begun and it looks promising to me...

A 8.6 server will not only bring back Elfbot players, but also them who never used bot and stopped becouse of 8.7 update...
In tibia after many clients, some has stopped at 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0, 8.1 and so on... You could try setup a 8.6 server, see how long it will get you and so. But yeah...

Talaturen, it maybe wouldn't revive Softcores, but a new server. Not ShadowCores but if you would make another 8.6 server along the side you would probally get much players...

And there will be botters in 9.53, Redbot era has just begun and it looks promising to me...

A 8.6 server will not only bring back Elfbot players, but also them who never used bot and stopped becouse of 8.7 update...
In tibia after many clients, some has stopped at 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0, 8.1 and so on... You could try setup a 8.6 server, see how long it will get you and so. But yeah...
redbot suger

We're not going to fight botters, if people want to bot, sure, it's an OT and the majority of the players will use some kind of cheat, but we're not going to be stuck on an old client because the best bot only works for that version. That as a sole reason is not good enough for me.

We're not going to fight botters, if people want to bot, sure, it's an OT and the majority of the players will use some kind of cheat, but we're not going to be stuck on an old client because the best bot only works for that version. That as a sole reason is not good enough for me.
will you ban botters?

Back