• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
True OR False?
348qb8w.png

It's not Hani. The player on that character is View Profile: Amoaz - OtLand on OtLand and he doesn't have any official position on our server so just ignore him.

Rofl XD Cant spoil the success rate due to Talaturen probably banning me :<

though no1 lost any items, just wanted to try a new program out ;)

So you wanted to scam/hack em' you should be in blacklist aswell as the other scammers.

Couldnt care less tbh. Not even playing the server. Got my hands on some accounts, though its out of my intresst to take items from them as I dont play. Was trying a new piece of code/program, needed some easy bait to test it on :)

Fail and stupid, haha.

Hanni :D

I named my second character Hani, got namelocked so its Pepper now.
Didn't have no intentions to abuse this name tho. Thx 4 dei laugh! ^-^

The staff of ShadowCores will never contact you from any-other char than the official once that is listed beneath "Gamemaster List" on our support page. Anyone else claiming to be part of our staff should not be trusted.

The staff of ShadowCores will never contact you from any-other char than the official once that is listed beneath "Gamemaster List" on our support page. Anyone else claiming to be part of our staff should not be trusted.

But I thought we were friiindz? </3 ;(

aa56fdf57bcb.gif

Back