• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Talaturen u make the server more ugly,
After the next server save, the following changes will be applied:

* Enabled optimizations to reduce lags.
* Guilds can now be in wars with multiple guilds at the same time.
* You will no longer get skull or unjustified kill on your guild mates.
* Paralyze is now more effective, it takes 1 second to cure it.
* You will no longer receive experience for killing lower level players on IceChaw, in order to receive experience the victim has to be at a higher level. This should reduce abuse.

These changes has not been tested enough, so there may be bugs and we expect you to report bugs on the forum as soon as possible so that we can address them.

We are also preparing a new server, MoonHawk. There is not much information available about this server yet, but you can create your account already and prepare a team until Friday. For more information see the MoonHawk website.

Kind regards,
Talaturen.

wtf?

why u cant exp from lower lvl?

dude i can kill a lvl 100 whit my noob char and i wont recieve exp
now i NEED to kill a lvl 200 to exp

I think THE SERVER is goin DOWN

now i cant pk whit my noob a lvl 100...

please change this..

yeah now I can't get any exp on my 1020 MS unless I kill Lowe or Nethershadow -.- Please do us a favor and change it back.

Omg ur ruining the server. Change it back where u can kill -/+ 150 lvls man coz thats what make icechaw fun. Now it's screwd up.

it was fun but now I cant kill any lvl 100 whit noob or other lvl 400 whith my main...

Test it for 24 hours at least before complaining right away. If you can play with it like this then people will not be able to bot characters and then kill them to gain experience. If this really ruins the gameplay for you IceChaw players, we can just change it back.

* You will no longer receive experience for killing lower level players on IceChaw, in order to receive experience the victim has to be at a higher level. This should reduce abuse.

bb icechaw

Talaturen i THINK all ppl agree..

and Lowe wont get any lvl anymore

Last edited:
I have tried it this morning. But i dont like it! First u made that auto bless system (booring) and now ur doing this. Whats fun to kill ppl now, even if they are 1 level lower then u u wont get exp. If u really want to change the system, then change to max exp level to 100 or smthing. But u should change it back asap.

This server just keeps getting worse and worse, good thing I left!

Are you kidding me? ''test it before complaining'' why? if you're alone you can't solo anyone since it would take you 3 ues+ to kill someone higher then you.. this sucks you can barely kill ppl 50-60 lvls below you solo style

This server just keeps getting worse and worse, good thing I left!

Good thing you left?
Haha this server was the worst shit ive ever seen. Totally abused
Get ready to go on the new fucking server. It will pwn every other server

Moonhawk !!

Okay Talaturen.. now what u say?

what you say?
Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it's all for the best? Ah of course it is.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it's just what we need? And you decided this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back