• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, how to compile it on Unix?

It doesn't work on Unix. It compiles fine but there is no support for auto detecting client version so it doesn't work.

But if you really want to compile, enter the ip changer directory and use command: 'qmake -project && qmake && make'

need update 8.60 xD please need can not change the ip in hex unless encrypted

(my english sux xd)

need update 8.60 xD please need can not change the ip in hex unless encrypted

(my english sux xd)
I don't see why you need 8.6 support when there is no server supporting that client version yet. You will end up with debug errors when you see potions.

can umake a ip changer for the 8.6 version that also can change the client so it also works with older versions?

can umake a ip changer for the 8.6 version that also can change the client so it also works with older versions?
I don't see why you need 8.6 support when there is no server supporting that client version yet. You will end up with debug errors when you see potions.
@ferfost look ^
god damn it fronk

Attack packet changed.

Dat structure for runes changed, removed an entire padded value between item and an entire flag having to do with being or not being a rune.

New items were added, others changed/removed, and yet still a few packets have changed, I believe.

Its not going to be able to work with older versions, no matter how many changes you make to it.

I'm a bot maker, I know the internals better than Tala, better that you, and better than 99% of anyone else who will post here. Without ample changed to the otserv, thats not happening.

Okay.. always allowed to hope xd. cause it would be nice ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back