• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Talaturen's IP Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know would help when you say now supports 8.71 to make it support 8.71

I'm using it and it's great but you should make an auto client detector as Asprates ;).
To bad that I just need to use Asprates one for 8.6 clients.
It already auto detects client with "v1" tab

Why is it missing 8.60 support? :p 8.57, 8.61+
Rev 3884 which is used quite much is for 8.60 only. D:

Why is it missing 8.60 support? :p 8.57, 8.61+
Rev 3884 which is used quite much is for 8.60 only. D:

I believe he never added it because of the rapid change to 8.61.

8.60 + 8.61 are both compatible on 3884, no?

Guys if you could pm or even write to me on here im trying to figure out what im doing wrong im trying to log on to ot server "Narunia.mine.nu"

and everytime i try to log on it says " You much enter your account number" any ideas what im doing wrong?

I believe he never added it because of the rapid change to 8.61.

8.60 + 8.61 are both compatible on 3884, no?

Compilation of clean source 3884 does not contain 8.61 support. However its not hard to modify it and fix it.

Virus: WS.Reputation.1 , Risk Impact: High
Doesn't look good.

Kaspersky found behavior issues with this program, but so far I've had no problem. I highly doubt it's a real problem. Also, I checked the database and no other users have reported this program. They don't even have a report on this file, so it was most likely a false. I won't use it on my desktop computer anymore, but my laptop still supports it. Thanks =P
Oh and Icechaw is fun, but unless you play it 24/7 you aren't going to gain anything without hundreds of deaths. It gets old after level 400. The players above that have nothing better to do then pk. If you don't donate, you're done. Softcores is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back