• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TBI Secret Service Bug

That is not a bug, it is very much intended to be like that. If you fail to destroy the beer casket when you have used your disguise kit, you can buy a new kit from Chester Kahs for 1000 gp.

That is not a bug, it is very much intended to be like that. If you fail to destroy the beer casket when you have used your disguise kit, you can buy a new kit from Chester Kahs for 1000 gp.

And you think that I don't tried that? It's bugged. I can't use it 2nd time. Later (if u don't use crowbar) u can just go and go to npc. That's bugged. Trust me.

There's currently a bug if you buy a new disguise kit, you get the quest status for completing the mission, so you just need to say "mission, yes" to your spymaster to proceed to the next mission. Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed.

Back