• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team for a Evo

I want to be better scripting for this i want to be scripter of this server i know how to do spells runes weapons and monsters
i'm from spain and i speak spanish english. i worked of gm on 2 servers closeds of god on own server (closed for no players xd 1 year ago) and scripter of spells 1 server
if i say he "stop boting" he wont do that, ban? 1 player -, if i can reduce 50%of his level it'll be good.

Bump
and sonik why dont learn to write? FAIL!
Well, Cordinator, why don't you try and look up and research some things about evolution servers, except for just randomly posting a team applications, Evolutions is not a download and run server beleive me, to be the best, you have to work

Your the one the one saying "Why don't learn to write."

Bump
and sonik why dont learn to write? FAIL!
Well, Cordinator, why don't you try and look up and research some things about evolution servers, except for just randomly posting a team applications, Evolutions is not a download and run server beleive me, to be the best, you have to work

That was retarded ,He was giving you an advice.

Back