• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Team looking for Scripter!

issler92

Reaction score
Hi there,

Introduction: We're a 2-person team - I do scripting and mapping, and I have a teammate who's a dedicated mapper but does some webdesign on the side. We're both busy outside of Tibia and can't handle working on the server 24/7.

What we're looking for: we're basically looking for someone who can do simple .lua scripting - mostly implement existing quests actually, and perhaps in the future create new ones. We're working with TFS 1.2, and will be using default 10.98, so if you're really pumped to create a custom client or adding custom sprites or some shit like that like, yeah, good for you, but we're not doing this.

Payment: harbor no illusions here - pay will be mostly poor, if at all - we're counting on a profit share agreement, but you're mostly looking at receiving the money from the 'INSERT NUMBER HERE' first premium vouchers we sell. Please do not spam me to hire you by the hour.

PS: The server doesn't have a name yet and no it is not online either so don't ask for an IP, and no we do not have plans to add anything else to the project, other than the aforementioned. Oh, and I don't have a facebook/skype or a server page for that matter, so please if you're gonna contact me - do yourself a favor and create a discord account... That's it for now.

Last edited:
Back