• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Nation of Magic

Powahz0r

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm only describing my idea in a few sentences, to prevent copying, and because my faith in finding people that's both trustworthy and experience is feeble..

Theme (both idea & graphic): Final Fantasy VII (7)
Done so far: configed FTP server for both guests and developers, hexed IP adress in custom client to OTs, added FF VII background, fixed blurry text, added materia-sprites.
All Apache security holes are fixed as well (phpmyadmin, webalizer, security, cgi-bin) && ICMP echo requests == off.

Currently using TFS - for testing purposes.

Tibia Protocol: Customized 8.0
Webserver: Apache
FTP: Filezilla

Few facts about me:
IQ: High (this is a standard 4 me 2 write:p)
Best at: PSP hacking, local cracking and quantum physics
AVG computer time: too much; about 8 hours daily :D
Humor & behavior [affected by a syndrome]: usually calm and mature, but very childish at times (this will not affect my leader abilities - I only say stupid things to friends/people I trust, not to players/customers/guests)

Project probably finished in Mars, depending on how fast I get a team, or if I find a team at all.

Requesting:

Someone that's familiar with c++
Professional mapper
Professional action/movement scripter
Experienced spriter for in-game-images (must be able to draw in minimal size: 32x32)
Experienced website developer (php, sql and css required)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm 8 hours please.... people is looking for a serius server

And I'm looking for people with an IQ above 70.
The server is on 24/7, but I'm ON MY COMPUTER 8 hours of them.
Now, don't mind posting, your request would be denied before read.

what has IQ to do with it? are you a genius or something? serious dude..

(both idea & graphic): Final Fantasy VII (7)
Done so far: configed FTP server for both guests and developers, hexed IP adress in custom client to OTs, added FF VII background, fixed blurry text, added materia-sprites.
All Apache security holes are fixed as well (phpmyadmin, webalizer,

There is such thing as Tibia Customizer where you only gotta fill in your IP, name, background and it changes it permanent :O

There is such thing as Tibia Customizer where you only gotta fill in your IP, name, background and it changes it permanent :O

It's bugged, also who cares?

what has IQ to do with it? are you a genius or something? serious dude..

Uhh, yes, everything above 130 is qualified as somewhat a genius.

And btw, the project is off.
I'm learning C++ while I'm in a mental hospital (I'm back at home for the weekends) which is for diagnosing whether I got Aspergers Syndrome or not (and possibly ADD or ADHD).

Point: I'll be working with Tibia, still, but I won't reqruit anyone from OTland.
You've proven yourself disqualified, just as OT fans.
Talaturen would be qualified in knowledge, but his behavior is not.

PS: he pinged radonia off to force the owner to send him the OT (files), then when I logged on his server, he banned me, because I owned him solo style earlier (which caused him to ping the serv down; temper problems obviously).
Kinda cute ;*

It's bugged, also who cares?

Uhh, yes, everything above 130 is qualified as somewhat a genius.

And btw, the project is off.
I'm learning C++ while I'm in a mental hospital (I'm back at home for the weekends) which is for diagnosing whether I got Aspergers Syndrome or not (and possibly ADD or ADHD).

Point: I'll be working with Tibia, still, but I won't reqruit anyone from OTland.
You've proven yourself disqualified, just as OT fans.
Talaturen would be qualified in knowledge, but his behavior is not.

PS: he pinged radonia off to force the owner to send him the OT (files), then when I logged on his server, he banned me, because I owned him solo style earlier (which caused him to ping the serv down; temper problems obviously).
Kinda cute ;*

It's kinda cute how you spread false information, the reason why you were banned was for the insults on the forum during the downtime, and I did not threat Souldrainer to send me any file, nor did I "ping" it with the point to threat him, only to proove that his router didn't protect him from such attacks. After that he decided to give up with the project mainly because of school taking up his free time I offered him to use my server computer to host Radonia with ssh/ftp access.

I don't think I'll reply here again if you're going to argue about what I just said, only reason why I posted here is to make the story clear for you, oh and sorry for being offtopic.

Goodluck with your project.

Back