• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teams @ After Uptade

hope they lower magic level else 2 ppl can run around sd combo everyone

Cba posting anything else, since we got retarded people like Veziv. I jsut wait for it till its done, then we see how it works..

Waiting for this update.

calar u are nothing u are piece of shit u insulting every1 but no1 know u sad but true u are legend on shadowcores :) nothing more

Stake we always got problem with fight i waiting 3 days for u guys and yesterday u leaved and after 1 minuts nightmare gate jumpers :) so pleaseeee stfu

Ye what happened before we left?
Veziv : Calar you want to fight?
Calar : Yes, go line
Veziv : ok go west gate yala
Calar : ok
Veziv : Come I'm lined
Calar : haha ice witches nice fight

FUCK U

i dont understand you both 1 time you guys beg each other to come back to lunar to fight or make team than you both fight each other and than saying "u are nothign" no one know u wtf is going on kkkk
ppl know calar
ppl know veziv lol its easy as fuck take it easy and wait for update no need to fight each other x.x

calar u are nothing u are piece of shit u insulting every1 but no1 know u sad but true u are legend on shadowcores :) nothing more
Lol calar is legend from shadowcores ye? but who are you? legend from ice witches retard

SHLEDER AKA MAREK SUCKING HES FATHER DICK JEBANY GIEWONT CZYSCi

i dont understand you both 1 time you guys beg each other to come back to lunar to fight or make team than you both fight each other and than saying "u are nothign" no one know u wtf is going on kkkk
ppl know calar
ppl know veziv lol its easy as fuck take it easy and wait for update no need to fight each other x.x

I have never ever begged anyone to play some ot, if I see that some ot is dead i just leave it.

Back