• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teams

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
who will made "reload" after uptade? if its only mursu jordi i wont join here i need normal enemy

who will made "reload" after uptade? if its only mursu jordi i wont join here i need normal enemy

Ure the boss , u dont have even a team hehe go fix ur 5 olds .
Btw why u msg me on ambera to make team in lunar after update and fight u and then u say this shits on forum , u got 1 beer from ur father and u got drunk or what happens with ur brain ?

Ure the boss , u dont have even a team hehe go fix ur 5 olds .
Btw why u msg me on ambera to make team in lunar after update and fight u and then u say this shits on forum , u got 1 beer from ur father and u got drunk or what happens with ur brain ?

tbh, if calar won't return, veziv's gonna have ppl here

I knew already that calar's team gonna play with him here but still no point i think fight here would b still hard with 400 lvls :/

You know that I will play? I don't even know that and I highly doubt that I'll play..

Calar - Jordi didn't mean you would play, he is was agreeing with lokuf that Veziv will have people because your members will join veziv

Jordi we will have ppl np u will have many /

Jordi we will have ppl np u will have many /
I know that u will have ppl and i will have too but the problem is that this update is taking so loooong and ppl got already 350/400 lvl every1 and i think no1 wants to play like this , whats the point to play server where half of enemy team got average lvl 370 ? Its joke really

for me right now with 400 lvls + ssa its easy fights becouse its easy to kill mage hs ek/rp or push them 1 by 1 if they pust ssa exhausted 280/380 mage same shit if u know how to play mage u wont die if u are noob u will die

for me right now with 400 lvls + ssa its easy fights becouse its easy to kill mage hs ek/rp or push them 1 by 1 if they pust ssa exhausted 280/380 mage same shit if u know how to play mage u wont die if u are noob u will die

hahaha

3k mana and 500 hp its nothing sure

I think ure crazy irl , how u can say mage 280 and 380 is same ?

For u maybe its not same shit but im fighting here almost 1 year :) and if u dont know how to play mage dosnt matter what lvl u got 280 or 380 u will ded anyway ):

Back