• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TEAMSPEAK TRZY

So much forum fighters. But none of you have sent a Warmode declaration. Sad but true. You can spam wahtever u want. We are still waiting for opponents.

So much forum fighters. But none of you have sent a Warmode declaration. Sad but true. You can spam wahtever u want. We are still waiting for opponents.
Tell me one reason , why do you wanna play on a warmode system when you can get more fun on a fight of -2 system - would be more fun and there u can see who is charlover and who aint so please do not talk about forum fighters who doesn't send warmode , because this is shadowcores here you don't need warmode system to show who you are just go and pampam and done :)

We are scareds bro :oops:

i think its no point to send u wm guys becouse will fight 1 x per day on defence

^^ Touch its not my old member :) we invited him and Siohaj 3-4 monts ago when we fighting against calar and kaida and both of them are good person :)

Back