• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teaser I, Kingdom of Nyx 7.4

Reaction score
Welcome to the first teaser of Kingdom of Nyx. In this teaser we will show off the main city as well as a few hunting grounds. But, first, as an introduction to the server Kingdom of Nyx is a 7.4 "rpg" server. The experience rate is expected to be around five-ten times, while this may turn some people away there is a balance. There will be an economy which will be centered highly around the production of runes, purchasing runes from the shop will most certainly not yield any profit; the only reason they are sold there is on account of needing some runes on short notice. Rare items are still rare items, just because the server has a semi-high experience rate doesn't mean that running around slaughtering everything with no economical thought about the ratio of profit, cost, and experience will be accepted . The server will still be fast paced though, runes won't take hours to make and we want people to be able to use runes freely just not to the point where a mage buys sds and spams everything to level. It will not be like that, mages will still have to use hmms and gfbs to level in most situations while sds should be saved for strong hunts; same goes for all vocations just using mage as an example. To give a general idea of runes one backpack of single charged sds will take approximately 40 minutes to make.

This is 7.4! One of the greatest aspects of this version is the PvP. With parcel traps and no client-aimbot, this is certainly one of the best things about 7.4. And to the best of my knowledge there are no bots that contain aimbot.

Quests, the server will contain multiple quest ranging from easy to extremely difficult. There will be quest from level 8 to level 300. Some will require large teams of high level players to complete, these quest can be compared to something like Pits of Inferno in Tibia.

Temple, new players should visit the monk upstairs.
temple.png

Depot, every adventurer needs a place to store their items.
depot.png

Castle, the inhabitants of Nyx often seek promotion from the king.
castle2.png

A closer look inside will reveal that secrets lay in wait for adventurer's.
castlein.png

Houses, every hero needs a place to call their own and show-off their treasurers.
houses.png

Shops, after a long hunt supplies are always in need of restocking.
shops.png

Graveyard, for those brave enough to venture out of the town walls, the undead are waiting.
graveyard.png

Cyclops Mountain, a beautiful mountain overrun by these one-eyed giants.
cyclopsmountain.png

Bright Sword Quest, many dungeons and dangerous areas await in Nyx.
heroquest.png

Sincerely,
Darkheart

Last edited:
:O

How did you get 7.4 in Avesta Branch?!

Anyways, it looks really nice, keep it up!

Awesome just awesome! Its nice to see another 7.4 server popping up. What is also an plus on this one its not Real map! I wish you luck on this project, If you need any help with anything let me know I'm known to have some expertise in 7.4 and below ;p.

I got aimbot for 7.4 , similar to the cip bot, :p
anyway i hope you will get a stable server and wish you all luck! :)

Yeah, but the problem with that bot is you can only use it for 5min then it close and you have to buy it, but they never made a veriasion that you could buy xD

Back