• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position is wrong

Sir of Lords

Reaction score
I download a server i open it and all was ok, but then i change the servers map then i try to log in and it say Temple position is wrong. contact administrator.
how can i fix this?

Town ID = Temple Pos

Change the Towns in RME by pressing CTRL - T and set the pos

Also check the DB for which Town its trying to go to.

Short Paid Advertisement:

Support a child in need. By clicking on the link below, you will be giving a child a place to sleep, food to eat, and an education for their future. Click now and support our channel, #Tibia​

You could write that code on a blank piece of paper and throw it against your computer, but I don't think that would work..

It already so easy that you can't make it easier. Go to your browser and type in 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin -> Login -> Choose your database at the left -> Click SQL on top of the page -> write that in and fix the position -> Click OK

i try it but a new error. #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'character SET posx = 160, posy = 53, posz = 7' at line 1

Nah it is correct like darkhaos posted it..

SQL:
UPDATE players SET posx = 100, posy = 100, posz = 7

Back