• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position is wrong

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hiho,

I encountered an issue while trying to import a new map into my server...
Every time i try to log in i get this message: Temple position is wrong, contact the admin...
this first happened when i tried to login to my server using a new map, but now i cant even log into my server with the old basic map of TFS
i've searched on the internet and tried some things like making a new town in my new map but that also didnt work :s

Hope u guys can help me :)
because i'm getting pretty annoyed by this thingie :p

Kind regards
hehemidu

You need to look at the town id in the map editor of the town, with CTRL + T and paste that town id into town_id value of the mysql (samples or just to the player)

I'm using mysql, but where do i have to change it? in Config.lua or in phpmyadmin.
the problem is i cant make and account, because i cant even log in into the account manager :s

ye srry if i ask stupid questions but i'm pretty new in this :p

set position in config.lua for acc manager and if u got any characters, then execute that query I gave u(u can do it by mysql console or phpmyadmin)

Back