• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teren RL lifethread

Teren

Reaction score
jY9Ow.png

Haro, im playing RL now and i wanted to make a lifethread but i dont like the forums of fansites and i love shadocores so i will post them here if's there no problem with it ^_^

jjIzc.png

Today i got level 8 , and my first mount Donkey, i dont upload image of my skills cause its on offline training atm, tomorrow i upload next pics of skills/levels/loots etc ;)

qRdJj.png

Level 9 on rotworms bad skills atm

Last edited:
qepedo we soy don omar conestame en el face para ver lo del mono si me interesa we !! XD

teren what world are u on send me in pm I say u should go antica or aurora if you can

Crocodile's Task #1​

avaQp.png

Level 11 I forget to take from level 10 but well im making Croco's task cause Tarantulas its crowed 50/300 atm :p

xpVTX.png

Level 12, 80/300 ^_^​

rg26w.png

Level 13 forget to take ss hahaha, 120/300 today level 15 & Boss ;)

Last edited:
I don't like the world you chose lol I wish youd come aurora with me I need more friends that are around my lvl

ijYEO.png

Level 14, 200/300 100 more :p

FXjaJ.png

Level 15 :w00t: 255/300 in few minutes i upload the boss loot​

- - - Updated - - -

p2DiP.png

s18eS.png

MagicLevel 2, and boss loot/final loot next task: Tarantulas :p

9DHas.png

First noob addon, hunter addon 2 :D & thats the cash of all loot coco task(with out selling leathers).. PD: Can some one post anything to make a new page? :p thanks​

Last edited:
cCUBN.png

First Death.. 12:33 You were killed by a corym skirmisher and a corym charlatan and others. :mad: haha there were too many​

- - Update - - HUNT level 15 / 20 dwarfs good loot

YTu7o.png

Level 16 today 5k+ of loot and level 20 ;)

GwxKY.png

Level 17​

Last edited:
Back