• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Testers] Needed BETA testers. Read on:

Entern

Reaction score
I'm looking for beta testers for a war server with 'unique' features, functions and systems, so need it testing heavily before officially opening it up. I don't want to say what they are, or what's going on with the server because I don't want to spoil it and I don't want to be banned for advertising in the wrong board, so just to make sure...

I am not advertising a server.

The system has been done by Quas, so when it works, shower praise onto me, and when it doesn't, blame him :p (He did great so.. Well done.)

Im English, so the server is English. Of course you dont have to be English to play, or join to test, but messages and such are wrote in English, it's pretty obvious whats going on even if you don't understand English but a rough understanding will be needed to really get the most ofit.

Basically, what you'll be needed to do is play for a while against the other team, use the features as much as possible, try things you think may cause errors, try and cause them yourself (without hacking the server..) And just basically give the server a good going over.

Will be looking for about 20 people (in an ideal world) but I know it's unikely, so once enough of those interested come forward I'll give you all details in pm and try and set a time. Hopefully, sooner than later.

Again, I don't want to say the features of the server but what you earn now, assuming it's done fairly and stuff, every effort will be made for you to keep it once the server is open. And you'll be rewarded once the server is open, again, without spoiling or ruining. It isn't going to give you some huge advantage and ruin the game for others just starting so... The options your's really, but it'll be enjoyable. Even if you never play again and just kill a bit of time on here, which I can't really see happening.. But own tastes and what not.

Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :thumbup:

And once again, go message Quas with work, he's great at it.

P.s, more info on the server will be available in time, but will be posted in the correct board. Whilst you are playing, I'll be scouting around you (and joining in to own you ofc) and taking screenshots. If for whatever reason you don't want that, just don't use your name to play. Thanks

Back