• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 0.3.6

Pasiac

Reaction score
I set exp stage true and changed exp_stages.lua but it doesnt work.
I also want to ask you setHealingFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 5, 5, 11, 15) what this numbers mean? Is it possible to make easy to configure script for healing, and is it possible it depends on your shielding skill?

You can get the shielding skill in the onGetFormulaValues function, whilist retrieving the defense of a shield for instance for power, example;

Code:
function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, skill, attack, factor)
    local item = {}
    item[1] = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 5)
    item[2] = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 6)
    attack = 0
    skill = getPlayerSkillLevel(cid, SKILL_SHIELD)
    for i=1,2 do
        info = getItemInfo(item[i].itemid)
        if(info.defense > 0 and info.attack == 0 and info.defense > attack) then
            attack = info.defense
        end
    end
    local skillTotal, levelTotal = skill + attack, level / 5
    return -(skillTotal * 0.95 + levelTotal), -(skillTotal * 1.385 + levelTotal)
end

Isn't the experience stages set in the stages.xml file located in data/XML? How does it look?

Ignazio

My exp_stages.lua:

--if you want to enable exp_stages, make sure that you have experience_stages = true at your config.lua

stages = {
{minLevel = 1, maxLevel = 100, multiplier = 350},
{minLevel = 101, maxLevel = 150, multiplier = 250},
{minLevel = 151, maxLevel = 200, multiplier = 150},
{minLevel = 200, maxLevel = 350, multiplier = 100},
{minLevel = 351, maxLevel = 500, multiplier = 50}
}

There should be a file in the data/XML folder called stages.xml I believe, try to edit that one.

Where is your exp_stages.lua located?

Ignazio

It was my fault I had exp_stages.lua in data folder cuz i copied some data from other distro and i was editing wrong file :D

config.lua ,changed..
experience_stages = true
and you only need edit in data/XML/
stages.xml
looking for: <config enabled="1"/>
and edit
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="110"/> --- edit your lines

No need guide or anything is very easy

Back