• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tfs 0.3.6.

Alcik

ots.tibiaserver.pl
Reaction score
Hello.

I've got a problem with my server. The server was running all day. In the evening I wanted to check how many players is online. I looked on the Server Log and I saw that it didn't change since few hours. It just got stuck. When I tried to shut it down it didn't respond. Nothing happened at all. I closed it with Windows Task Manager and started it again. I logged on my GM and everything worked all right. But when I logged on my normal character and attacked a monster the server got stuck again. I tried this a few times on different characters and same happen again. The server just got stuck. Everyone couldn't move or say anything. When I looked in the server log I saw that it got stuck again. When I tried this on my GM it didn't stuck. I logged on and attacked a monster and it worked all right.

I give you some info:

TFS 0.3.6. (Crying Damson)
It was Tibia 8.54 but I upgraded it to Tibia 8.57. It worked normally before this stuck.
Map: Evolution
I use Windows 7.

If you need some more info just ask :D

LoL, 15 views and none comments which is none help ;]

But it doesn't matter now, I've found a solution. In config.lua I give to big skill rate and when ever someone attacked something they grew to big skill. GM doesn't gain skill so it didn't stuck then.

Back