• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 Freeze

Wiw3K

Reaction score
Hiho, my tfs just freezes after 6hours +- after starting it, no idea what is going on.
No errors in console, also quoted server clean and server save and it still freezes.
Any idea what is going on ?

i think is ram, mientras el tiempo avanza con el servidor encendido el computador empieza a consumir mas ram, por lo tanto si tu computador no tiene la suficiente ram para seguir almacenando el server empieza a producirse lag

i think is ram, mientras el tiempo avanza con el servidor encendido el computador empieza a consumir mas ram, por lo tanto si tu computador no tiene la suficiente ram para seguir almacenando el server empieza a producirse lag
No noo, can't be ram... My dedi have 3GB Ram and server have 0 Players online while it got freezed.
Any other ideas?
Globalsave in config.lua is disabled -> false, also clean and save from globalevents are disabled.

and the mb of map?, i run a rl map 90 mb with 4 gb of ram without problem on linux, on windows i get a lot of lag with 4 gb

Use 64bit as dominique said. And when it comes to rl maps, I always like to have atleast 6gb ram, but prefer 8gb.
About the laggs, do you have any scripts that starts 4-6 hours after the server start? Could be some globalevent script that is causing this.

Either go with ubuntu or debian, I would go for ubuntu.

Tho since you say you have a small map, its probbly a script you scripted badly and is causing the lagg.

@dominique120 i can change systems in admin panel of my dedi ^^ , but why debian 7 64?

@WibbenZ I have few scripts, but i quoted them yesterday and today i see server is off ... i think it may be TFS. I have compiled it with War System.
Btw. I am using 0.4 rev 3777 , shouldn't i use any other tfs version ? I want tfs for Tibia 8.60.

@dominique120 i can change systems in admin panel of my dedi ^^ , but why debian 7 64?

@WibbenZ I have few scripts, but i quoted them yesterday and today i see server is off ... i think it may be TFS. I have compiled it with War System.
Btw. I am using 0.4 rev 3777 , shouldn't i use any other tfs version ? I want tfs for Tibia 8.60.

You can use debian 6 if you want, just get a 64 bit distro

Dominique is right, recompile your server with a fresh 3777, 64bit flagged, and the war system flagged, and see if anything changes. If not you have some script that is bugging.
But you should contact don, since you are after all paying him to get his support.

@up, @upup
Recompiled TFS 0.4 rev.3777 but now with some fixed aka. r19
At start my script which creates file caused server to freeze, but i removed it and now its online for 1hour 20minutes so far...

Last edited:
Back