• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 0.4 Level Up big clounds with thunder effect.

Wiw3K

Reaction score
Hello, as title says i am trying to change level up animation which was set on default, but i can't find it anywhere. Any idea where i can find it? (tried with notepad++ search for "CONST_ME_BIGCLOUDS") nothing found just spell.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<creaturescripts>
    <!-- Player Login -->
    <event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>
        <event type="login" name="spamlog" event="script" value="spamlog.lua"/>
        <event type="login" name="MageBomb" event="script" value="magebomb.lua"/>
        <event type="login" name="Welcome" event="script" value="welcome.lua"/>
    <event type="login" name="HowManyLogIn" event="script" value="HowManyLogIn.lua"/>

<!-- Ban System -->
    <event type="channelrequest" name="Ban_Type" event="script" value="ban/type.lua"/>
    <event type="channelrequest" name="Ban_Action" event="script" value="ban/action.lua"/>
    <event type="textedit" name="Ban_Finish" event="script" value="ban/finish.lua"/>
</creaturescripts>

which server version are you using? where did you downloaded it? maybe someone edited sources to change it, better download a default tfs here in otland and add file per file of your datapack

Are you running the server on a linux or wondows computer, becouse rev 3884 is more stable on windows

Ok finally i had 5 minutes to spare on this problem so found the solution.

a line in player.cpp which sends the effect upon level advance:
Code:
g_game.addMagicEffect(getPosition(), MAGIC_EFFECT_BIGCLOUDS);

quote // this line and recompile server :)

Back
Top Bottom