• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 (2 different errors)

oualidboy1996

Reaction score
Hello! I am converting my ot client 10.10 (TFS 0.3.7_svn) to 10.41 (TFS 1.0) but im getting these errors (the first one is solved)

33xfoxw.jpg

These errors im getting after I change my 10.10 map to 10.41 (but I did not change the size so there never was somthing on those tiles)
2v1sodc.jpg

anyone knows what's wrong?

Last edited:
1) You doesn't have sql file from TFS 1.0, you must include new schema from github.
2) I guess you have invalid map size. Check it by open map and search coordinates.

1) So try to delete actually database and include again.
2) I do not even noticed this :p I don't know what's wrong here.

Import right schema for TFS 1.0, it has that table.
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `market_offers` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`sale` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`itemtype` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`amount` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL,
`created` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
`anonymous` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`price` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `sale` (`sale`,`itemtype`),
KEY `created` (`created`),
FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/schema.sql

About the map, already tried to save it for client 10.35?

Abt the map errors ive had the same, what worked for me was to in rme use the "remove all unreachable tiles" then restart the server.

@Limos I did save it with 10.35 and I thought I used that but I will try to download it again.

@WibbenZ I tryd that but then it Said it deleted thousands of tiles but the error doesn't Give me so much errors so I do not like that its deleting ti les that I do not know about.

@Limos Thank you! I think I got the wrong schema then :/ does that then also solve the other error? (see signature [Error] TFS 1.0 migartions/31.lui) Should I get a other schema folder?

@Limos I did save it with 10.35 and I thought I used that but I will try to download it again.

@WibbenZ I tryd that but then it Said it deleted thousands of tiles but the error doesn't Give me so much errors so I do not like that its deleting ti les that I do not know about.

It might only give errors on those that are out of your map range. Idk how it works but that was a solution for me.
Make a copy of your map and try it.

In that case I have no ide what you can do tbh, try removing all the tile queries and restart might work. But otherwise you should try it on a computer with a higher amount of ram.

@WibbenZ

My Map
Size: 10.8 MB
Size (tiles): 2048 x 2048

My Computer
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz
Ram: 2,00 GB
System: x86-processor

Is this why remere is getting crashed when I save it?

You should be able to remove the tiles with that, you can send it to me and I can give it a try. Might be your rme version thats bugged.
I got 16gb ram and an intel i5.

@Limos I have no idea what im doing wrong even when I import my own map its crashing :/ but when I just open it it works fine

@WibbenZ im still getting the errors :/ but now it isn't as much as how it was before

Last edited:
Back