• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.0 death loss percent to 0 in certain area

sircurse

Curseria RTG - TFS 1.1
Reaction score
Twitch
curseofcourse
Hello,

I m working on a system where a player that dies in certain range of area he will not loose nothing, I already did for itens, but he keep still lossing experience, skills and magic level.

There is any way to do that in lua level?

Curse.

If you are moving then please try latest nightly, as I experience no problems like that, and if this is happening to you then it's a bug and should be reported on github

Use on preparedeath, see if that is still called when you "die" in pvp arena. If it is called, then you can just use it to create a log, and create the corpse on ground. Maybe also look for zbizu's classic arena, it may have the solution in his script idk...

Seems to work, just tested, it can be useful but now I need to make a check if the area is PVP or not, otherwhise it will create duplicated deaths on death list. I found this "getTileInfo(getThingPos(player)).pvp" but I think it doesnt exist more in that version, any suggestion?

Back