• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 - on death loss loot?

sircurse

Curseria RTG - TFS 1.1
Reaction score
Twitch
curseofcourse
Hi,

I was quite from tibia world for a long period, and I m not familiar with the new rules, but just to confirm... I m running the TFS 1.0 and when a player dies it is not loosing bag (as alwas on old times).

Also about deathLosePercent, which percent is more close to the real tibia?

Anderson.

Sircurse,

Have you tried all vocations? If it is only no vocation players that drop no loot, and you want to change this, then go to player.cpp and edit the Player::dropLoot method's if statement from
Code:
if (corpse && lootDrop && vocation->getId() != VOCATION_NONE) {
to
Code:
if (corpse && lootDrop) {

I hope this helps,

-Mike

Hi Blackheart,

Thank you for the answer, I m sure that it would help but I have no resources to compile it, I m using the compiled version, I m curious why it is like this and almost nobody are complaining, I saw just one person posting about it but no solution as well.

I was running the mystic spire (0.2.15) before get it migrated to 1.0, and one of my desire is to get it fixed but the issue still remains, I still think there is any configuration to do through lua or xml files...

EDITED: oh yes... just to confirm that happens with all vocations, not only no vocation.

Curse.

Sircurse,

I must warn you that the compiled versions out there have a lot of bugs. Are you using the nightlies? I have had bad experience with them in the past. I strongly recommend compiling a fresh copy of the server and then seeing if the problem persists for all vocations.

-Mike

Back