• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.1 possible bug on Enable Shared Experience?

sircurse

Curseria RTG - TFS 1.1
Reaction score
Twitch
curseofcourse
Hi folks,

I noticed that when sharing experience, it is giving weird values above what expected to be.

For instance, in my server it is 10x rate, considering a Grim Reaper regular exp + green hour bonus, soloing it I should get 82.500 total exp. That is ok by now.

Bue when sharing exp, in that case I got 3 users, all green hours, so it should be 82.500 / 3 = 27.500 each.

BUUUT each user are getting total of 76.995. almost the same xp when soloed... Should it be a bug?

Curse.

Hi, thank you for reply.

If considering the bonus for party in this case (sorcerer, kinght and palading) it should have 60% bonus, what means 44,000 exp, still under what they are getting (77k).

I don't think this fix was on that nightly builds, cuz I was using the latest 1.1 nightly build, anyway I finally get all the files installed and finish compiling it. With the fix Lordfire suggested seems to be working good now.

Thank you all.
Curse.

Should be in the nightlies o: as far as I've seen, the nightlies are the most up to date based on the master branch and every source change seems to be compiled and posted.

The pull is still open = not merged = not on nightlies.
If you want to try it out you have to compile it yourself.

Back