• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [TFS 1.2] Halloween outfit

Shadow Dan

Sh4dowDan
Reaction score
I've updated my TFS 1.2 from 10.80 to 10.82 client version.
My problem is.. i can't see Halloween outfit when i select outfits with my god character.
The only way i can use Halloween outfit is using command /looktype 759 or /looktype 760
outfits.xml
Code:
    <outfit type="0" looktype="749" name="Pirate Master" premium="0" unlocked="1" enabled="1" />
    <outfit type="0" looktype="759" name="Halloween" premium="0" unlocked="1" enabled="1" />
Code:
    <outfit type="1" looktype="750" name="Pirate Master" premium="0" unlocked="1" enabled="1" />
    <outfit type="1" looktype="760" name="Halloween" premium="0" unlocked="1" enabled="1" />
</outfits>

2015-10-1_shqnhaq.png

Last edited:
??.. Is that kind of magicial answer without saying anything or..?
I repeat, there is no Halloween outfit in outfit selection list. What is the problem? Something with source? ID looks good because i can use it with command /looktype

As @Ninja metion, but i wonder if they have changed the limit of the outfits in the client itself. You could try to change the limit on tfs and compile. Then try it.

Back