• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS Account manager problem

Rotflturion

I like Toes
Reaction score
accmak.png Hello - I have tried to make a character on my server lately, and the account maker just went fking nuts on me, like he's on drugs or something - it spams a message that he doesn't understand anything, and doesn't allow me to make a character - when I ask for character, it seems to automatically pick "Spawn" as the character name

I have no idea what happened, it worked before [I made accounts and characters]

Restart doesn't help

See attached screenshot for details

I'm using TFS v8 - 8.60 Tibia

The only global event I have added was Talking Signs [and Two talking signs above teleporters on my GM island]

I don't think I have made any characters since then

If you use 8.6 you can just use a talking sign script with animated text instead of doCreatureSay, which can result into this.

Oh. Crap. You are right, it has doCreatureSay - just noticed ... Didn't know it could clash with the account maker - I was looking for an error in the login.lua and would never think it might be the global event - thank's a lot mate! :)

Removed the global for now, and it doesn't spam that anymore :)

You can use one with doSendAnimatedText or just replace doCreatureSay with doSendAnimatedText.
Also change the parameters then.
Code:
doSendAnimatedText(pos, text, color)

Back