• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Configuration for UNIX Distributions

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
TFS Configuration for UNIX Distributions
@sn3ejk

I'm offering professional configuration services for servers running an unix distribution. The standard configuration package that I offer includes forgottenserver compilation, installation & configuration of the web server, basic assistance/guidelines of how to maintain the server.
Besides the standard package I can also offer fixing problems with the source code. If you would like to purchase adjustments of your source code I will happily do them for an extra fee.

Payments:
I will only accept payments through Paypal sent as donations. The price for this service will be discussed individually as most of you want different types of configurations.

Don't need to say but recommended anyways, even with different time zones he do it as fast as possible

He is recommended, helped me many times and he work fast :)

Back