• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Crashes

filipus

Reaction score
I hope this is in the right place.
I'm using TFS 0.3.6 and I'm having a strange error I can't identify the source.
Whenever I log 2 accounts at the same time and characters from different accounts attack each other the server freezes, completely.
Im testing it on my pc (127.0.0.1) so I don't know if that is one of the reasons.

Have tested it with chars from same accounts (don't freeze) and suiciding (also don't freeze).
If the charts don't engage in a fight it doesn't freeze either. Any idea?

I think I'm creating an infinite loop somewhere since memory used keeps increasing... As this happen to anyone?

Im using SQLite btw.

Do the test using basic TFS without your scripts. not happen if the problem can be database.
Como poderia ser da base de dados? é mal exista pvp entre 2 contas diferentes, a base de dados não guarda isso. Mas vou tentar

How could it be from the database? It freezes in the beggining of the pvp between the 2 chars, I don't believe the database stores that. BUt Ill try

I have searched everywhere for a script or function that could do this but haven't found anything.
The server is 8.6x and the TFS is 0.3.6, can it be because of the TFS version?

Ok, the problema was bad scripting. If this is happening to you, CHECK YOUR SCRIPTS.
I had a custom vocation that I changed from the rookie one and I took off the "attackeble" parametre.

Back