• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Thais War server 8.54 (or) 8.60

PhoOwned

^_^
Reaction score
I'm looking for a team that can help me with server (~50% is done).

What I need to finish:
- mapper (that have Thais [or RL] map 8.54) to edit Thais map (I have only old Thais map converted to 8.54), add new spawns for players, modify depo and add some quest rooms
- graphic to make logo, buttons and other things for website [I have some animations and good CSS already]
- gamemasters from few countries to support players in their languages AND translate acc. maker (website) to few languages

Team:
- Hoster: PhoOwned [dedicated server]
- Engine: PhoOwned [modified TFS]
- Scripts: PhoOwned
- Map: Iz01
- Graphic: ---
- GMs: Dunckan, walkingdragon, _Arthur, Prest, Luffy1255
- Translators:
----- polish [PhoOwned]
----- english [PhoOwned]
----- german [?]
----- swedish [?]
----- portugal [?]
----- brazilian [?]
----- not listed european languages [?]

About server..
Server IP will be thaiswar.net
Server will have scripts that:
- block frags/exp when player kill too many times someone with same IP / account ID (for example when someone try to make level on players from acc. 1/1)
- limit of players with same IP online [move them all to jail and send msg to GM/GOD with IP that request increase limit]
- combo detector (show animations when players make good combo)
- pvp arena for 1v1 to 5v5 (for example can be 3 v 5) - trophy for team that win
- maaany quests: short quests with boxes and some monsters | NPCs with missions
- frags counted in game (when you look at player) and at www
- items upgrader, player pay 'frag points' (1 frag point for each frag)

Other info..
- possibility to login 1/1 [4 vocs] OR own account ([free] acc. maker at www)
- start level 75, max. level 130 (player need ~50 frags to advance to 130, after death lose 50% of his level higher then 75 [doesn't lose maglevel and skills], server save level and skills in database)
- custom spells config for great pvp and vocations balance
- custom monsters and raids
- medals (in-game)/achievements (at www) for super PvP, 'powerfraging' and quests
- spectator mode (player can run invisible like GM and watch game)

PM me, post in this thread or e-mail/MSN me: [email protected] if you are interested

Discussion thread:
http://otland.net/f251/thais-war-server-8-54-a-110139/

Last edited:
Hello, PhoOwned, I really like your ideas and features. I would like to apply for a Gamemaster Position
My name is Andres but I prefer to be called Prest, if you don't mind.
I am currently 14, turning 15 on January 10.
I can speak English, Spanish, and some Brazilian/Portuguese.
I have been a GM on another WAROt that's still running but not as popular, I could give you the IP if you want.
If you need anymore information please talk to me in PM and I will give you my MSN.

Hello!
Name: Montana Lee Gale (just prefer Montana)
I can speak, write and read fluent spanish and yeah...
I have had sever ots of my own each of which got around 150 players by the 3rd day. (don't know what I did but they liked it) I have been GM in a few servers but mostly either GOD or tutor so I have good experience and am friendly towards players! ;o
I also can map (not as good as prest who is my tutor) but I can do a decent job. :)
Like Prest said if u need anything just grab my MSN and chat me up!

hello my name is victor will speak Spanish I can give you ideas for your server
gamemaster can be my position and I can also be cm I can help at all
if you help me occupy on whatever you want my msn is [email protected]
I have 16 years and I have some experience I can mapper server

walkingdragon is now second maper.

@Bogart
I'll PM you when I finish acc. maker. I think someone from our team know spanish.. or portugales :S

WE STILL NEED GRAPHIC
I don't want ultra-pro-cool graphic. I need someone who know where are nice free logos in internet and how to add effects + texts :$

domain: thaiswar.net << is yours? because enter to thaiswar.net and enter a ACC Page

I can map better then Prest. lol He copies everyones work. I can you make you some maps. Lemme know

domain: thaiswar.net << is yours? because enter to thaiswar.net and enter a ACC Page
Domain is mine. I only set 'redirect to forgotten ms test server' (I'm forgotten ms hoster). War server will be hosted on new dedic (4x3.2GHz, 8 GBram, 100mb/s).

Luffy1255 joined team as GM.
-------------------
Gamemaster position is free. Inactive (1-2 weeks offline without any information [mail/forum/msn] to other team members), useless and destructive gamemaster will be removed.

Ok I would love to apply to be a gamemaster sense the position is open BUT first..regarding luffy's post...why do you make him / her a GM because they say I want to be GM..not I'm jealous but that it's completely stupid of a hosted if they just say I want to be GM..now on to me applying for the open GM position..

RL info 1.) I am 19 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers.

Looking for a reply from you! PM me fr any further information. And sorry for ANY typos as this was sent from my iPod.

~~Break~~

abreak joined team as GM :D
Post your MSN or send me in priv. msg. or add me: [email protected]

-----------------------
About Luffy... We talked on MSN before I added him.
You wrote nice post, so I add you now :)
-----------------------
About server
New feature:
- quests with moving quest box - quest islands are small, but players will have to search box every use :)

Back