• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks for the lag!!

Pretty useful when you die, get your uberexpensive blessings, prepare to go hunt and die by lag/server down :D

As a present for us about the kicks, the lag, the server down etc.etc... put the TWISTED FATE! dammit!

As a present for us about the kicks, the lag, the server down etc.etc... put the TWISTED FATE! dammit!
Twist of Fate blessing only works if you get killed by a player. And by the netkicks you're most likely to die by monsters since all the other players gets kicked aswell. Stupido

Stop whining about the laggs and kicks! I bet Talaturen is doing his best to solve it...
It's just a game, if the server go's offline, call some friends, go outside! Some fresh air would be good for you!
You are getting a tibia head!

Why are all the people so addicted to this game? Got nothing better to do?

Stop whining about the laggs and kicks! I bet Talaturen is doing his best to solve it...
It's just a game, if the server go's offline, call some friends, go outside! Some fresh air would be good for you!
You are getting a tibia head!

Why are all the people so addicted to this game? Got nothing better to do?

Likely they will keep blaming on Talaturen.. (I know noobs life)

Lol with fake no lens glasses, surprised there's no duck face.

well he isnt the only one with such a avatar.
and you know what?

nobody cares what avatar anybody use
its just nice to see a girl on the forum and still i know its a guy ^^

Back