• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks to GM Eddy

He is the best one :)

Hello there,

I'm wondering that 'how the fuck he can push people and why he wanna do it?', I didn't know that people thinks too much bad about our assistance GameMaster of ShadowCores.
It's just a fake that he did pushed people because he won't and I promise he never gonna do something like this.

Maybe nothing is truth and you guys doing threads like this!
Remember: Please always respect our GameMaster of this server ... What they don't do for players? They do everything that they want so please don't be aggressive.​

Kind regards,
Dyablo! :p

Last edited:
Hello there,

I just wanna ask 'how the fuck he can push people and why he wanna do it?', I didn't know that people thinks too much bad about our assistance GameMaster of ShadowCores.
It's just a fake that he did pushed people because he won't and I promise he never gonna do something like this.

Maybe nothing is truth and you guys doing threads like this!
Remember: Please always respect our GameMaster of this server ... What they don't do for players? They do everything that they want so please don't be aggressive.​

Kind regards,
Dyablo! :p

Me <3 your english

Not many people cares about my English or of anyone else.
Ok guys.. You talk better than Polish people, Brazilian people and many more like me! So CONGRATULATIONS for it and I hope people recive some medal for being too much PRO.
I think it's OK for me to learning more than 7 languages and the thing is that I can write something.

Nobody is perfect.

I'm talking about this;
'Hello there
This is really annoying because it looks ugly and it's pointless, why can't you write like a normal person?
Kind regards
iLATE
'
Please, stop.

If it's too much annoying for you then just ignore my message, and let me know why you don't do it NOW?

Last edited by a moderator:
You see GM Eddy, you see a debug console report, you see the temple priest.

Did any of us even die due to the debug? Idk if rld got it or not, but half our team got it when we were trying to cross the bridge the first time. Never happened to me on this server before. Odd the GM showed up as it happened.

Chances are he tp'd to you lot when you were waring, and a few got debugged. It wasn't intentional, so stop crying.

Did any of us even die due to the debug? Idk if rld got it or not, but half our team got it when we were trying to cross the bridge the first time. Never happened to me on this server before. Odd the GM showed up as it happened.

We had like 4 debuggs I think. We just heard dddddebuggggg from some players haha

Ya same happened to us. I got a debug and I heard other people say they got it at the exact same time. I don't think it really made any difference in the battle anyway. If anything it let you guys get to the passage easier.

So you get a debug and immediatly start pointing fingers and calling names... The GM might have shown up because he got a report about a debug and was there to check it out, you dont know what he did there, but you do not have any right to accuse a staff member of the Shadowcores community of corruption and power abuse without any evidence.

Last edited:
So you get a debug and immediatly start pointing fingers and calling names... The GM might have shown up because he got a report about a debug and was there to check it out, you dont know what he did there, but you do not have any right to accuse a staff member of the Shadowcores community of corruption and power abuse.

well the first thing i shaw was the debug logged in shaw Gm eddy running around then he went into ghost mode again ._.

Back