• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks Xantores brolski!

Denix

Reaction score
Well i'm glad i won 40kk before u scam 20kk!

Everyone don't have to believe me, but this brazil kid.

I won 40kk from him, but then later when i had 15kk at him i told him pay 5kk and he said "no play to 20"
I told him to pay and he said "no" in like 10mins and he said i pay in 20kk! So i won to 20kk, and he said "bye server. no cash" etc etc.

You don't have to believe me, but i hope Xantores read this!
And if you do Xantores, i will be happy with 5kk even 2kk, just pay me something over 2kk. thanks!

Yours' Plockar Empty Vials

That's what you get for trusting Brazilians. They'll rip you off at every angle.

Not true at all? Not all BRs are scum, it's like saying all Americans are fat, and all Swedish people love meatballs =)

Just because he got scammed by some random doesn't mean all BRs are bad. But anyways, sucks you got scammed.

Since Denix is a scammer, he deserves it.

Not true at all? Not all BRs are scum, it's like saying all Americans are fat, and all Swedish people love meatballs =)

Just because he got scammed by some random doesn't mean all BRs are bad. But anyways, sucks you got scammed.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Back