• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

That is not acceptable

Taylor Swift

Reaction score
Yesterday in my house i had tons of items and cash

tons that you cant even imagine how much that could worth

over than 2 bp's of pure crystal cash and all kind of items/rares/supplys that could be over than 1000000 oz bp all organized in one bp in my house

and no, no one is invited except my other characters that no one has there accounts and no one can have cap to move all that due to the server save, it took me more than 8 hours yesterday to move and organize everything from all of my characters to the house....

after the server save i didnt found any of my items but some runes and rings and outfit items,

this is just stupid, i have many different characters between level 400 and 800, got no single chance to play any of them now cuz everything was in my house

im not a cring baby but i want my items baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I have noticed many others lost items reports on forums, if its so common problem why dont you just warn people not to put overload items in there houses untill you fix this bug or whatever?

Its usually a given, keep wut u need in ur backpack that ur usually keepin on u.

why the fuck do you take all your items in the house??
Do you think you will be famous?
Depot for best items ... and you did that 8 hours? Your're sure you are fine?

cause he liked to put there his items lol, just wait n gm will answer u

why the fuck do you take all your items in the house??
Do you think you will be famous?
Depot for best items ... and you did that 8 hours? Your're sure you are fine?

Are your stupid?
dp cant contain all of my items i like to keep, also golden legs/mpa's/mms's isnt enable to be sold any more, should i just throw them?, also my main point of doing that is to allow all my characters to come in my house to take whatever they want whenever they want instead of reloging each time to send parcel.

GM Feloth:

i've done that report since i made this post and its already more than 48 hours left and i got nothing :(

thats really great, from about 80kk in cash and rare items i cant even buy an AOL for one of my characters....

So, if no one is getting his items back, why you Feloth bother yourself telling us to report???

Back