• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Best player on shadowcores With Out Anybot :D

The Best player on shadowcores With Out Anybot :D WHO?

Hey.. im pretty new at forums and i know this is the wrong thread but.. how do i make one of those "character infos" under my reply's and posts on forums? like the one above me shows a pic that says "shadowCores, Name: Dreequz, sex: male, level: 99, Profession: Elder Druid, Residence: Thais, Last login: --- " :p

Really?

Fatima.

Btw. Fatima is only botting, she's not in a far way the best player on shadowcores, only the highest lvl. sure she would survive easyest, but she wont be able to kill anyone she wants because of skills. True Facts. not saying shes a bad player but still..

I think two of the best players on ShadowCores is "Insane Hio" and "Alexander Voldsam" - they have proven them self to be king's of PK and Raids. and one very good player is Fialkovsky.

Thank You! :)

Back
Top Bottom