• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The bosses of Inquisition drop rares in this update?

all i know is that annihilion drops the stomper, and some other rare stuff.. but i'll kill about 100 bosses, and i can post a screenshot after 100 bosses killed, so u can c the loot :)

please memmpi, post the loot...I hunt every day this boss and can´t catch nothing of him...but...is only annihilon or another bosses drop rare too???

Thank you!!!

ive been hunting there soo many times... killed atleast 300 annihilons från lvl 300 - 750+.. and many other bosses, only annihilon drops rare things, such as, the stomper, obsidian truncheon (cant remember its name), but i've only looted 1 stomper, so its really really rare.. i've killed about 60 bosses right now, im kinda busy during the days, but i'll post the loot as fast as im done :)

My cousin take demonbone and the stomper from annihilon and I take obsidion truncheon...but we do not hunt another bosses...I´ll make hunts and I post here if the bosses drop something...

I take obsidian truncheon from annihilion.
Another i dont know.

Back