• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the brown bag you recieve after death

calum69

Reaction score
there is the bloody thing i can stop that from being added?

ive searched for the script and came across nothing i dont know if im being blind but where can i find the bag that is added after death its getting on my nerves xD

player.cpp, remove
Code:
		if(!inventory[SLOT_BACKPACK])
			__internalAddThing(SLOT_BACKPACK, Item::CreateItem(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::DEATH_CONTAINER)));
since editing setting this value in config.lua to 0 probably wouldn't help:
Code:
	deathContainerId = 1987

how you mean cyko? i kinda need a scropt so players dont loose items on death

and dont get that crappy bag on login because i have a script to readd supplies but that brown bag prevent the script from giving them supplies again

so i need something to set all new players loss_items = 0 and every new character after that :eek:

and also i cant find player.cpp where is it located?

Last edited:
if i kept it the same and just added a different item that wasnt a container would it bug?

and any idea behind the script to set all players Loss_items = 0?

well i have a database im removing the website as i now have an ingame npc account manager.

i want them to loose containers so others can gain their supplies to keep fighting.

i just dont want equipment loss as private accounts get to keep their items.

so i need Loss_Itmes= 0 and Loss_Containers = 100
but how do i add that to every player who uses the acc npc?

player.cpp, remove
Code:
        if(!inventory[SLOT_BACKPACK])
            __internalAddThing(SLOT_BACKPACK, Item::CreateItem(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::DEATH_CONTAINER)));
since editing setting this value in config.lua to 0 probably wouldn't help:
Code:
    deathContainerId = 1987

Thank
You!

Back