• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The day has comed - Long post inc <3

Flandiezor

Hello o,o
Reaction score
The sad day has arrived.

I have decided to say Good Bye to this server and would just want to thank some people for giving me good times since I started.

My story bitches V Decide to read or not, my real friends will read it while randoms wont understand shit.

I am not one of these people who started the OT on the release date or anything like that. I started in October when I bought an account from my friend on Olympa and decided to give the OT a shot. After a day or two I finally ended up in a guild named 'Enigma' and was the leader was a great guy which character name was 'Camilla'. I also met Marcus Brutal, This was like the starting point of my adventure here on Shadowcores. I kept exping and such and met new and new friends and eventually ended up with some Red Light District guys (Ice Meto, Teun, Ansikte, Rovryttar Clas, Artpop Silverbot, Ray Von Douchenozzle and Lovac to name a few). Everything went smooth and I didn't start waring til' then.

More and more members of RLD decided to quit due personal reasons and I moved on with Ice Meto, Ray Von Douchenozzle, Lovac, Da Bomba and Odin (Odin = mistake, retarded fuck). We started to jump to different teams like Anton Bror, Veziv and these kind of teams. Time flew by and once again, some more of my friends decided to leave the OT and spend their time on other things and I was almost left alone so I once again met some new people and kinda must team-jumped between every single war-guild on this OT EXCEPT Wipe Again & Calars team. Somehow I always ended up facing them. Reason? Probably because the polacks in his team hated me so god damn much from past experiences ;]]]]]]]]]] Hitler lessons anyone?

I joined Unstoppable Team and got some headache from their portuguese but it was still chill, Didn't have to do much as the Navi did the most part of the waring ushdushduhsd.

After Unstoppable Team I started speaking a lot with Drako (Leader of Shock) and eventually I joined Shock and tried to clear some air between Calar & Drako to settle some rules so we could have some nice wars. Let me tell you something, that was one heck of a fail rofl. Rules were broken and pingpong war kept going, Gym kokz loved to have fun with our Ventrilo during wars and people kept pinging eachother and it was just a shame. We had some good wars tho between Shock & Wipe Again. Too bad it had to end when we raped Calars butt and he left for Telania and said he was never coming back and the release of Telania was just a big downdown for Shadowcores. Most of the teams got splitted. Some left the OT and some went to Telania leaving Shadowcores in a really bad position. Trade teams such as Pink Gays and Infectious started to get organized via forum (a.k.a trade fucking teams and they still think they are good, rofl @ em :$) and it kept going. During this time I also met 3 wonderful brothers, Hesu, Hasu and Husu. Calar came back and Drako tried coming back with Shock but people just didn't show up anymore and that battle were lost. After this Veziv tried coming back and just went crazy with inviting every single guy who didn't have a guild to be able to bring down Calar but in the end he failed (like usual, fagboiii veziifff) and here I stand today...

Forgot to add one thing, I would really want to thank Skeon and his team for coming to this OT and letting me join them (Yeah, I was their pimp daddy providing a ventrilo because they didnt have one, I dont care. Money no issue babe) and from there I got the chance to meet some really cool people. Once again, Thanks fag Skeon. ,i,

Would just want to thank a bunch of people that I got to know during my trip here on Shadowcores from October to present times.

Ray Von Douchenozzle - Lé Douché!
Lovac - Charlovac?
Ice Meto/Lary Gango/Rin Azhari - Teun my love <3 2 bad the hate to the staff made you quit :(
Artpop Silverbolt - Love you babe <3
Buzzie Buzzie Buzztream Silverbolt - Oh my love, Oieeeeee <3
Hesu & Hasu & Husu - Keep on going bros :) <3
Da Bomba - <3
Ansikte - <3
Marcus Brutal - <3
Djevul - <3
Ecciiim - <3
Rotatez - <3
Nori - <3 Even if we had our downs ;]
Alex - <3 Backstabbing cup of tea
Fatima - ushdushdushd boobies? <3
Dener/Mike - <3 eu te amo mais <3
Rasmus Brooor - Kötta på för fan! <3
Rekaker - Love you bro <3
Tom - My cute little warrior :$

Some "new" people I met recently,

Mitch - Want a cup of tea fagboi?
Navid - Hehehehe y u so qt?
Belden - TTS i din mun hora
Ardexius - södra sidan levererar inte längre
Tristan/Neokiddo - Known you for a longer time tho, <3
Dalkon - Puss :*
Siramix - Keep jailing the bitches on Lunar fagboi ;]]] hiho <3
RAmiiiic - Best guy on this fucking OT
Dino - Wonderful guy who knows what he says, listen to him fagboys
Tali - U cute ;$ U been cuul since I first met ya

Other people that I don't see as friends but still deserves to be named due my time here on Shadowcores.

Calar - Even all the hate and shit that been going thru, you are a good guy. Don't fall for the fail trolls and keep going :)

Veziv - Fagboy, first you were cool then you just went full retard mode and deserves to get one of your balls cut off

Nuskei - Cool guy and always had respect to you! :)

Anton Bror - The cunt of Skåne. Mr.I beat 8 immigrants by myself <- first shit he told me when we first spoke.

Perigoo/Sky Pestana/Promyth - Cut the navi and keep going with Unstoppable team :)

Eladrius - Learn to combo?

Keppi - Fag ,i,

Breeg - HHAHAHHA LegendarNNNy breeEEEEEeeg usdhsuhd fagwhore

Dyablo - Worst tutor on the planet ushduhsd ;]]]]]

Shleder - My enemy and friend :$ Keep on going fagboi

------ Probably missed some guys but it doesn't mean I forgot about you. ;]

And I would just like to give a final Thank You to Mark & Hani for providing such a good server like Shadowcores and even if you Mark decided to delete like 6 or 7 accounts of mine because I had some fun in Help Channel I feel no anger towards you. Keep going with this and listen to the community to get the best possible answer for you and your company. Once again, Thanks :) <3

Flandie has left the building and is ready to hand over the Server & Forum Dominando Torch to someone else.

Thanks for loads of fun,

:ninja: Former President Flandie :ninja:

Last edited:
Sad day for me, such a good friend leaving this server!:( good luck with whatever you're doing irl. I'll always be in some ventrilo so just check and see if you find me;) I'm Danneh, Dannehh on lunarforce and kakak on shadowcores so if your ever online just message me, always a pleasure talking with you:p Thanks for all the good times in battles and ventrilo i will miss you dearly, luv ju flandie boi
Yours Sincerely, Danny aka rekekerekrererekrekrekre :*

ohhh :'(
Jag älskar dig också. <33

R9WhOHF.png

Last edited:
U're a very nice lad Flandie, if i come back to shadowcores I want to see u again :** U was the only one from the opposite team I could speak for 40mins without any English errors :D I will miss u so much.
U might notice that Im drunk, but this is what I would say anyways!

Bye Bye

Södra Sidan Ardexius is really sad to see a good new friend leaving so fast. I want to take this short bro :D we had loads of funny conversations bro take care and have fun irl fjortis go to Rhodos as u told calar <3

Time to vote up for a new president !
Cya Flandi , good luck in rl and all those shits fagit :ninja:

Wow, I am not in the list...
I thought those 3 seconds we spent together on that boat were special.

A lot of love for everyone <3

Tom - I thought I got you down :( Added you tho <<333

Bogart - Pandas only deserve a spot in my heart :)

Belden: FLANDIE, SLUTA TTSA!

Flandie: jag bad bara Islay att... :(

Belden: MEN SLUTA TTSA!

Flandie: de va inte jag
cry.gif

Belden: MEN SLUTA DÅ!

Flandie: DE VA INTE JAG! :mad:

Belden: jaha lol <_<

Back