• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Deep Web;

Darkressxx1

™«★BlueRockS★»™
Reaction score
The Deep Web​
81A9FCAE2.png

Wikipedia:

The Deep Web (also called the Deepnet, the Invisible Web, the Undernet or the hidden Web) is World Wide Web content that is not part of the Surface Web, which is indexed by standard search engines.
It should not be confused with the dark Internet, the computers that can no longer be reached via Internet, or with the distributed filesharing network Darknet, which could be classified as a smaller part of the Deep Web.
Mike Bergman, founder of BrightPlanet and credited with coining the phrase, said that searching on the Internet today can be compared to dragging a net across the surface of the ocean: a great deal may be caught in the net, but there is a wealth of information that is deep and therefore missed. Most of the Web's information is buried far down on dynamically generated sites, and standard search engines do not find it. Traditional search engines cannot "see" or retrieve content in the deep Web—those pages do not exist until they are created dynamically as the result of a specific search. The deep Web is several orders of magnitude larger than the surface Web.​

I've already entered the Deep Web and You?​

Rule #1 of Deep Web: You do not talk about deep web.

Maybe you are too young for this :/

I entered in it once, but is a secret, dont tell it to anyone :v

this changes my life FOREVER .-.

this changes my life FOREVER .-.

i was there 1 year ago... and ye.. its kinda intressting what you find there...
but as the other dude said... you dont talk about the deep web...

btw we did it in school with my 3 other friends... we have memories for life now .... please dont say anything about stacy or talk about her... T.T

Back
Top Bottom