• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The final giveaway...

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
Well folks. My days here are done; it has actually been fairly sad watching these forums. I know fewer and fewer people on here and the flaming is just getting worse. I really wish people could just calm down, take a joke, and laugh about it. After all it is JUST A GAME. I have been sitting on my points and bought Royal Doggo his donor needs and have MANY points left. I have been considering coming back once and a while to play but with all the new faces, and less familiar faces I just don’t feel it is worth it. I have many things coming up in real life that trump any game. I'm getting married a year from September, graduating in May, and working full time as a financial analysis for Wells Fargo. This leaves little time to hang out especially in a game.

There have been those few people here in Cyntara who seemed to get to know me which I enjoyed so much. For those individuals, they knew I was there for them but ultimately wanted to just have fun. My friends knew to respect me not because I demanded it but because I gave them my respect first and they are the few who understood respect. Thank you Acid Burn, VESEBLE, Pira, Answer, Red, Akalic, and others who let my experience be a fun one!

RED I give you major props man. You deal with some ridiculous people and somehow stay sane. You are without a doubt the first legit OT owner I have encountered. You carry yourself professionally in MOST circumstances and run a great side business here. You ever need help with ideas, taxes (I saw your forum haha), or plans to help this OT thrive let me know. If I could give you advice, find someone trustworthy to handle suggestions, complaints, order problems or something to get those issues handled in a quicker fashion and you will double the satisfaction of everyone I promise.

I'm going to continue to pop onto the boards because I support Cyntara, Red, and friends, although not as often in game on Cyntara. If I'm ever on I will just do it to say hi for old time sake.

If you made it this far you're lucky because I have 174 points to give away. I don’t want to have a contest or anything because frankly there are people on this server that need to grow up and I don’t want them reaping my rewards. A reason I'm choosing to leave more permanently is because of the constant flaming, bickering, and ALWAYS negative crap going on these boards. Essentially if I read some posts of some kind of teamwork, people helping out, giving back to the community and such I will simply post saying you are the shit and are cool, what do you want, what’s your in game name, and I will send it to you.

An awesome example is "raybow". I have no clue who you are but props to you man, I think your Forum game with questions is awesome, giving back to the community, and you said it best. This E-drama is getting annoying haha! You get my first points you let me know what you want, if anything and I will send it to you just let me know bud.

With that said, thanks to anyone who actually read it all and have a good one everyone!

Last edited:
Not sure that you have really played this Cyntara V4? But you'll be missed bud, i was Shotz of Death btw :thumbup:
Laters, and I dont need any items, but peace Doggo.

Its sad to see you go, but eh everyone will leave.:p
well good luck in rl bro.:thumbup:
btw could i have a curaga for a friend of mine?

---Alexsand

Last edited:
I remember when I met you when rebirth system first came out, you were a nice guy.

Goodluck in real.

Tomurki/Unholy Summoner/ Great White North

I'll read all of this later. Btw, I loved your pics you posted from Halloween, I may have to use that myself next time around!

Good luck in real life bud!

-DM

Well folks. My days here are done; it has actually been fairly sad watching these forums. I know fewer and fewer people on here and the flaming is just getting worse. I really wish people could just calm down, take a joke, and laugh about it. After all it is JUST A GAME.

Glad to see someone has a good head on their shoulders and realizes this.

I have been sitting on my points and bought Royal Doggo his donor needs and have MANY points left. I have been considering coming back once and a while to play but with all the new faces, and less familiar faces I just don’t feel it is worth it. I have many things coming up in real life that trump any game. I'm getting married a year from September, graduating in May, and working full time as a financial analysis for Wells Fargo. This leaves little time to hang out especially in a game.

I wish you the best of luck with your engagement, and your future, truly.

There have been those few people here in Cyntara who seemed to get to know me which I enjoyed so much. For those individuals, they knew I was there for them but ultimately wanted to just have fun. My friends knew to respect me not because I demanded it but because I gave them my respect first and they are the few who understood respect. Thank you Acid Burn, Pira, Answer, Red, Akalic, and others who let my experience be a fun one!

You're always welcome to drop by and have some fun. But I don't see why you would, haha! :D

RED I give you major props man. You deal with some ridiculous people and somehow stay sane.

My psychiatrist says this game is bad for my mental health. ;)

You are without a doubt the first legit OT owner I have encountered. You carry yourself professionally in MOST circumstances and run a great side business here. You ever need help with ideas, taxes (I saw your forum haha), or plans to help this OT thrive let me know. If I could give you advice, find someone trustworthy to handle suggestions, complaints, order problems or something to get those issues handled in a quicker fashion and you will double the satisfaction of everyone I promise.

Thanks for understanding at least a little bit of my solid dedication to my server. I'll be sure to keep in contact with you.

I'm going to continue to pop onto the boards because I support Cyntara, Red, and friends, although not as often in game on Cyntara. If I'm ever on I will just do it to say hi for old time sake.

If you made it this far you're lucky because I have 174 points to give away. I don’t want to have a contest or anything because frankly there are people on this server that need to grow up and I don’t want them reaping my rewards. A reason I'm choosing to leave more permanently is because of the constant flaming, bickering, and ALWAYS negative crap going on these boards. Essentially if I read some posts of some kind of teamwork, people helping out, giving back to the community and such I will simply post saying you are the shit and are cool, what do you want, what’s your in game name, and I will send it to you.

An awesome example is "raybow". I have no clue who you are but props to you man, I think your Forum game with questions is awesome, giving back to the community, and you said it best. This E-drama is getting annoying haha! You get my first points you let me know what you want, if anything and I will send it to you just let me know bud.

With that said, thanks to anyone who actually read it all and have a good one everyone!

What a great way to spend what you have left. Also, Raybow is Death(Wrath). A great mind as well, I'm glad you mentioned him as well.
I wish you all the best Royal Doggo.

<3 from Cyntara
Red

Haha, Congrats on graduation and geting married soon :p, I wish you Happiness and prosperity, and forever...love long time <- asian joke LOL. I don't need anything really but if you want I can create a super hard question on my forum game dedicated to you :p

sad you leave :p but anyway give me all your stuff and i make cyntara the biggest war server again :D

Cya later bro<3 it was a blast meeting you and chilling online and stuff haha.

Congratulations and good luck for your engagement and the getting married part, and have fun in the near future.

Wishing you all the best bro peace! <333

Thanks everyone and yes raybow that would be sweet!

Tomurki haha good to see you drop by, haven't talked to you in ages.

And of course anyone who wants to be an old man, go for it you will knock it out of the park, although the hair makes the costume so you know ;)

PS!!!! How did I forget about Veseble you're a good man bud I saw your name on the forums and can't believe I didn't give you a shout out.

I shall do a batchler party question HAHAH, Just tell me what your able to donate for people and i'll add something extra and make it an uber aswome prize O_O.

Peace bro, you were always a cool guy... for you people that didn't know Royal got banned cause he botted like 50 rbs and 1k lvl and why did he do that? Just to help ppl and it was true he has always been a peaceful person that just wanted to be friend with people and he never looked for personal interests he always looked forward to help the community and he just wanted to have fun and protect the new guys. So I wish you the best of luck in your life bro we didn't talk much but I know you are a cool guy :p.

Drakan.

Back