• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (Tags, rev. 993 & 1000)

This one Sux and got to much Bugs!
Waiting for Official Release :p

ill wait official release too... all servers released for 8.2x are sux becouse they dont have all elements what are needed for good server... and 100% 8.2x map NOT EXIST

Cya on other world...

On 0tf4ns.net:

The official items.otb/xml has NOT been released yet.

This means, whatever items.otb/xml you are using right now will not work for SimOne and RME mapeditors. You have to wait for the REAL official release from the OTserv Team so you can use the mapeditors.

the official otb, items have been released for awhile now...lmao

Plz can you post your dev-cpp and the parameters you use to compile???
I always get error using the turorial from Nikolas.

use the dev-cpp included in the tags folder, or the trunk folder. there is one in each now.

Last edited:
Well if i hre u i woulwt for offical one just incaseof viruse/bugs :/

I'm really confused.... so this uses the official items.otb, then why people on *the other forum* say that it's not released yet?

someone on *the other forum* said:
The "*that*" forum is a bunch of liars, if they think that OTB is the official one, then the map editors won't work for them :>

OFFTOPIC: Is it me or sourceforge is not working?

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but is there a certain date for the "official" release?

Marcineck, compile another revision with the npc system reverted :p

You can use the old system with this version just replacing the npc folder (worked for me)

Yeah, I already did that and worked, anyways, there's a bug with the skill_level formula, that makes some weapons and spells hit 1's, it's already fixed, but not in this revision.

God Job.. I'am happyyy ;D

The Forgotten is a powerfull toll for tibians crazy

hmm:p. When i try to import my map to the server It stands : Fatal: Header information is Outdated. Code:4 =/, Help me please^^

Back