• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know to compile it, i need a film or if there are the tfs 0.2 on windows, can be on linux...

Thanks for the help ;)

the link tells you how to compile it completely, if you can't follow that then i don't know how else to help without actually compiling it on linux for you

@TALATUREM

-- Have you new updates for thi TFS??? For me this the best....

-- How to me ADD NPC CHANNEL on this TFS, i'm use TFS 0.2 - patch 22

No more, thx...

such crash happended to me more times maybe 10 -15 ....
Code:
hello do u have such crash ? it happended to me more times ...
[CODE](gdb) bt
#0  0x0841f8c8 in ?? ()
#1  0x080db3d2 in boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf0<void, Game>, boost::_bi::list1<boost::_bi::value<Game*> > >, void>::invoke ()
#2  0x081cc4f6 in boost::function0<void, std::allocator<void> >::operator() ()
#3  0x081cc25c in Dispatcher::dispatcherThread ()
#4  0xb7da54fb in start_thread () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
#5  0xb78a2e5e in clone () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
[/CODE]

When im in Online mode i can't do any commands. What is wrong? i got Group id 3 on both acc and char. What is wrong?

change in commands, group and acc id to 3, when you use xampp in commands.xml in acc and group id to -3

-- How to me ADD NPC CHANNEL on this TFS, i'm use TFS 0.2 - patch 22

Just set:
PHP:
	NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR = CONVERSATION_PRIVATE
In both npcsystem.lua at line 34, and in npchandler.lua at line 19.

0.2 Patch 23 has been released. View the first post for more information.

Relase because is an only stable version at the moment.

GREAT u have fixed too issue with "already logged in"? because i can't see this on first page .

I'm pretty sure SimOne fixed it in otserv and that it was patched to 0.2.

i have on latest patch problem with frags always nevermind what i type in config.lua it dissapear after 4 minute lol ...

tfs 0.2 is based on otserv 0.6.1b or on a older one ?

The Forgotten Server is based on revbattlesys code, since then it has been patched with modifications made in otserv SVN that we believe are necessary.

No, if you change fragtime then the time displayed when using !kills will not be accurate for kills made before you changed the fragtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back